Up to 60% off Admission or a One-Year Membership to the Huronia Museum
What you get
Admission for one, two or four people or a one-year membership to the Huronia Museum.
Today's WagJags from Huronia Museum:
- $7 for Admission for One Person (a $12 Value)
- $12 for Admission for Two People (a $24 Value)
- $19 for Admission for 4 People (a $48 Value)
- $20 for a One-Year Family Membership (a $40 Value)
Huronia Museum is located in Midland, Ontario, Canada. It features a replica of a “pre-contact” Huron/Ouendat village, including a lookout tower, wigwam and a full-size longhouse.
The museum also features an exhibit gallery featuring tens of thousands of historic artifacts ranging from photographs, native archaeology, marine heritage of Georgian Bay and art by members of the Group of Seven, and others.
One-year family membership includes:
- Free admission year-round to the Museum and Huron Village for family members residing at the primary address listed on the membership
- 10% discount at the gift shop, Mundy’s Bay Store
- 10% percent discount on photographic services
- Access to Resource Archives and research facilities
- Invitations to special events and exhibit receptions
- Quarterly newsletter
- Expires 120 days after purchase date
- Unlimited buys, limit 1 voucher per visit
- Paid value never expires
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
About Huronia Museum