$12 and Up for a Subscription to Zoomer Magazine
What you get
Choose from a one-year (6 issues) or two-year (12 issues) subscription to Zoomer Magazine.
- Each magazine issue will ship automatically to the address indicated at checkout
- Customers will receive confirmation after the order is confirmed
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your first issue
- Unlimited buys
- Cancellations/modifications are only available within 48 hours of purchase
- Not valid with other offers
- Includes shipping
- Mailed to Canadian addresses only
- All products are final sale
- No refunds
- No additional charges. No cash value. No cash back
WagJag values fantastic user experiences. We want to be the best part of your day. If you're not happy with your purchase, please let us know why (we like lots of juicy details) and our customer service team will work with you to make things right.
Review our refund policy here.
Today's WagJag for Zoomer Magazine:
- $12 for 1 Year Subscription (6 issues) to Zoomer Magazine (a $35.70 Value)
- $20 for a 2 Year Subscription (12 issues) to Zoomer Magazine (a $71.40 Value)
At Zoomer magazine, we’ve always considered ourselves privileged to be covering the most exciting story ever – the reinvention of aging and the empowerment of the most powerful demographic – boomers. We also now serve gen-Xers who, as they age, have the same concerns as the so-called "sandwich generation."
In every issue, we bring you the news, ideas, personalities and advice to empower you to participate in this revolution.
Cover subjects have included preeminent Canadian and international celebrities such as Margaret Atwood, Tony Bennett, Emma Thompson, Sting, Anne Murray, Christopher Plummer, Kevin Costner, Donald Sutherland, Jann Arden and Dustin Hoffman as well as Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Mailed to Canadian addresses only.
About Zoomer Magazine